Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Final day!!!

I am delighted that tonight after the tax office closes, my season 11 or 12(I forget how long) is complete!! Another tax season to be over!!! Do not get me wrong... I love helping people with their tax situations, but long days and nights between two jobs towards the ends is definitely exhausting!!  My husband looks forward to having a wife on a normal basis and not one who is home for about 1/2 hour then crashes for the night!!!

I am grateful that my coupon stockpile has got me through another tax season and my couponing kicks back up.. not that I do not coupon during tax season, its just less intense.  I have scored free deals at Shaw's over the last few weeks.. Free yogurts, Yoplait greek blends(yummy), free pasta and alfredo sauce and of course some free pasta!!  Shaw's had a great deal on frozen veggies, even though we do not eat them per-say, I did grab broccoli and a few bags of it!!!  Chicken divan, chicken hobo packs, beef and broccoli.. hey minds well get it stocked up for cheap/free.

I look at my stockpile(or just a pile now) and think OMG, my toothpaste is down to 1 tube, deodorant well I better get going because 1 does not do 2 people if we empty ours at the same time, toilet paper needs to be bumped up along with some other essentials... That is totally fine with me, as I intend to live off what I have in stock to help during the 3-4 months of tax season and it serves me well.

Tomorrow is a new day and a new deal is waiting!!

Happy Couponing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment