Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 16, 2014

Got to love spring.. or wait winter??  Sprinter?? Either way my school's district had a 2 hour delay today due to some nasty stuff that came down overnight!!! Yep you guessed it SNOW!!!  My house had about 2+ inches and the city I work in looks like it got that much as well.  The sad thing is that yesterday was about 50 degrees then the wind picked up, cooled everything down and then the rain started!!! Some time after 9ish when I got home from the tax office the rain was heavy and the temp was cool... I would say we got a mix of freezing rain/snow until the wee early morning hours where it decided to switch to complete snow.. I know when I opened(forcefully) my screen door the crunch under the blanket of white was apparent!!  My road was a mess with areas of solid ice and slush!!   The sun has popped out through the clouds, the temps are suppose to rise, and the white stuff only adds nitrogen to my garden!!

Happy Couponing

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment