Monday, April 4, 2016

March Madness

Ok, so its not the typical March Madness surrounding basketball, my MMadness is around the weather!!  Mother nature has deemed that winter is not OVER regardless if the calendar says SPRING!!  Today's weather a mix of everything that is frozen!!  Yep snow, rain, mist you got it!  Tonight is suppose to have freezing rain and mist!! Yep slippery everything.

On another note, this past weekends spinning event went wonderfully!!!  I bought some amazing fiber from a few of our vendors.  Highland Handmades had this beautiful colorway that has the name "You never leave a party til the very, very, very end!" and HH Trees, pictured below!  The picture does not do it justice.. it is VIBRANT PINK.. blinding!! I am hoping once spun, the black, grey areas will tone down the vibrancy!!

Definitely  a color out of my comfort zone.. but it called to me!!   I wish Highland Handmades had the other colorway up on their website, you would love it!

Tonight will be family night.. and who knows.. I may just try a new recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment