Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Odds n Ends

What a weird weather pattern we have been having lately!!  One day 50, the next 30.. Mother Nature is definitely in an unbalanced time this month!!  I do know that I am not complaining!!  I love the warmth, but also love the SNOW!!  I know, don't hate me because I love it!!

How has your crazy craftiness been?  Mine is gearing up for the Maine Spinner's Registry annual meeting and spin-in Saturday!!  Wicked excited. Hours of spinning, shopping and of course talking with friends from across the state!  Did I mention shopping??  There will be vendors for all my fiber needs, of course along with yours!!

On a side note, my lil brother recently found out he is having a boy!!! YIPPEEE!!  Now to get my fingers and yarn a moving!!  A diaper cover, hat and boots are in the works.. Question is, hunting or Harley??  He does both!!



Which one would you choose?  Both? Camo? Harley?? decisions decisions!!!


This past weekend gave me the opportunity to try to create danishes from scratch!!  A friend from Facebook shared her recipe and I will tell you it was AMAZING!!  They came out sooooo good, even if I did miss a 30 minute rise before baking!  I was asked to make them again!! So this weekend I will make them again..

What are you crafting??





No comments:

Post a Comment