Thursday, July 21, 2011

Target run

I must say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Target with their coupons/sales and allowing you to stack a manufacturers coupon with a target coupon with the sale to make the item cheap if not free!!!  Who else pays you .50 per roll to take it out of the store??

3M the makers of Scotch tape released a Welcome pdf that contained 1$$ off any Scotch magic tape, last week Target had them on sale for $1.. free easy enough, this week Target had them on sale for .50 so basically I made .50 per roll to take them out of the store. Even if I didn't have the coupon from 3M I had Target's store coupon for .50 off any scotch magic tape.. free again, but they couldn't be combined, because the amount of coupons would have over exceeded the amount the tape normally was priced at.

My oldest daughter had a College meet and greet tonight in Portland, so on our way down we stopped at the Target in Topsham.  Found the room essential pillows that are normally priced for 2.50$$ and I just happen to have my coupons with me that was 2.00$$ off any room essential pillow.. So I picked up 4, my DH goes thru 2 pillows a month just about.. so 2.00 for 4 pillows wasn't bad at all I figure.

While I was there I cruised thru the HBA and found their clearance end cap. I was able to pick up Dove Men+Care body and face bar(4 packs).. it was on clearance for 4.79, I just so happened to have my complete coupon binder and had my 4$$ off any Men+Care body and face bar manufacturer coupon.. making them .79 each.. so I picked up 5, they even came with a trial size of dove men deodorant.  If he ever gets sick of all the body wash I have gotten him, now he has 20 bars of face and body soap rated #1 by dermatologists. All for under the clearance price of one..  I love COUPONS!!  Now if I would have had the Target coupon which was 2$$ off 2 dove men care products they would have been FREE.. but hey I wasn't planning on picking it up but clearance called. I am definitely thinking when Target rolls out coupons every week, I may just have to print them out and carry them just-in-case..

Tomorrow starts the sale of enormous magnitude at Shaw's and I am hoping that they are stocked and ready to rock, as I know myself and the surrounding couponing community is ready to pounce and take hold on the great deals coming!!!

Tomorrow's weather is going to have me beside the lake visiting my parents and grandmother.  Gonna be a scorchah(as we say in Maine). If you know of any elderly people that live close by, stop, check on them, offer to do something that the heat isn't allowing them to do, just let them know you were concerned and wanted to peek in on them.  I know they will appreciate it.
Stay safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment